Variable, Virtually Inaudible, State Of The Art Cooling
The SilentWings 2 fan family provides the greatest airflow-to-noise ratio and highest reliability on the market. Key to these fans’ unrivalled and uncompromising performance are a unique airflow-optimized fan blade design, custom anti-vibration mounts, and a high-tech fluid dynamic bearing with copper core that greatly reduces noise and imparts super-long life. Through this advanced technology these fans achieve virtually silent operation without sacrificing airflow, and so offer the perfect balance between superior cooling and serenity.
The newest member of the family, SilentWings 2 PWM, adds variable-speed capability to this formidable combination of features and abilities. Just connect one to the PWM header on your mainboard or fan controller to achieve fine control over the fan speed and noise profile.
The SilentWings 2 PWM 80mm model is a standard size fan that combines all of the above class-leading features with operating noise levels down to a virtually silent 15.5 dB(A).
Virtually Silent Operation
SilentWings® 2 fans include a wide array of electronic and mechanical optimizations for superior air flow with very low noise production
- Unique airflow-optimized fan blade design reduces noise-generating fan turbulence
- Advanced fluid dynamic bearing providing for greatly reduced operating noise
- Improved modular vibration damping mounts and rubberized frame help prevent transmission of vibration to computer case and its components
- Option for direct hard mount when preferred
- Advanced high quality IC motor controller reduces electrical noise
Variable Speed Function
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) allows compatible 4-pin controllers (including those built into many motherboards) to intelligently vary the speed (and thus the noise level) of the fan. With PWM your system can ramp up the cooling when it’s needed, or operate in maximum quiet mode when it’s not.
- Advanced fluid dynamic bearing (FDB) with industrial grade lubricant eliminates direct contact between rotor and frame, resulting in extremely low noise levels
- The FDB has a copper core that conducts heat away from the bearing more effectively, enabling super-long fan life of up to 300,000 hours
- Dynamically balanced fan blades enhance reliability and result in maximum operating silence
- German product conception, design and quality control
Outstanding Service and Support
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty